Thursday, April 9, 2009

BLOGGING ALERT!!!

As I'm sure many of you have noticed, I'm a lazy blogger. I know many of you are anxiously waiting for each new post and disappointed when they are months apart, therefore I'm changing the layout of my blog. From this time forth my blog will consist mostly of trip reports and short stories. I will occasionally blog about my thoughts on life. If any of you are mad about this, who cares. I don't and it is my blog so you can just keep your mouth shut and save me the trouble of shutting it for you. Also a word about my short stories, I'm not an English major and so they have grammatical problems, If this offends you go ahead and read the sentence that precedes this one. If this change fills you with ecstasy, excellent.
Sincerely,
Christian Bond
Editor in Chief

2 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

Good to know... I'm not complaining and neither should anyone else! :)

Sarah Stout said...

P.S. I saw Dave Nieman this weekend. He came to Seattle to visit and we talked about you. All positive, of course. :)