Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BLACK ICE = PURE AWESOME



Every once in awhile an album impacts the music world so much I need to blog about it. Such an event happened on Monday when the worlds greatest rock band, AC/DC, came out with their 18th album rocking their new hit "Rock and Roll Train" which excretes undiluted excellence. Most people I inform of this event respond with "Wow I didn't even know they were still alive?" To my ignorant friends I respond "They are and they are rocking now as much as ever." This album marks their 35th year of wowing the world with their High Voltage rock. Even despite setbacks such as the death of their lead singer, Bon Scott, in February 1980 they were Back in Black with a new album release later that year with new singer Brian Johnson. That album went on to be the 2nd best selling album of the 1980's. We roll tonight to the guitar bite thanks to AC/DC.

3 comments:

Andy Donkin said...

Amen Brother.... Amen.

Unknown said...

This is like wikipedia, gone Christian

Casual Businessman said...

You should join your friend Marion and I for Turkey Weekend and AC/DC at the Tacoma Dome!