Thursday, June 12, 2008

Shout out to hardest rocker in Rexburg



During the frigid winter months of living in Rexburg Idaho, there is little reason to go outside the least of which is class. Occasionally when I find myself braving the ice, snow and bitter wind I see the person who I affectionately refer to as the hardest rocker in Rexburg. Usually I hear him coming before I actually see him and I turn and see the off white Mitsubishi Galant driving over ice covered roads and hear the sweet sounds of Metallica's S&M album. Then this man goes past with both front windows down and usually has his arm out the window, and then the music completely engulfs me. I smile as I realize that this man has his priorities in order. Man's first priority in life is rocking, and all other things come after. While many others would use the excuse "it's cold" to justify their wussness this man just bucks up and keeps on rockin. Every time I have seen him pass me the same album has been playing. I can't fault him because that album is probably the pinnacle of mans musical, lyrical, and probably grammatical achievement. So to the unknown rocker I say this "For those who rock, we salute you."-AC/DC

2 comments:

Dave said...

I always thought that you were the hardest rock in rexburg.

Unknown said...

Im guilty of blasting music with my windows down when it is far too cold out. I just turn the heat on full blast and no one suspects a thing.